Source code formated according to Fest code formatting preferences

Joel Costigliola

Jul 12, 2012, 4:08:21 PM7/12/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I have made minor changes on Fest formatting rules (src/formatters/fest-eclipse-formatter.xml) :
- eclipse formatting prefs has been renamed to Fest, it was named "Alex" before - sorry Alex ;-)
- a new line is inserted after annotations (unless for parameters) - this was consistent with 1.4.x codebase but not 2.x new code
- line wrapping occurs now at 130 char (was 120)

I also have reformatted all sources for :
- fest assert (master)
- fest util (master)
- fest reflect (master and 2.0 branches)

So now our codebase is consistently formated, fetch the new codebase and :
- Eclipse users : please use now Fest profile (src/formatters/fest-eclipse-formatter.xml) available in fest-assert project
- Idea users : please imports new Eclipse prefs
- Other IDEs : I don't know ...

Cheers,

Joel