Code coverage reports available

Joel Costigliola

Aug 23, 2012, 2:51:55 PM8/23/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I have configured our Cloudbees jenkins builds to produce code coverage report (with cobertura) for fest-assert-core and fest-util.
I would love to get sonar reports, but for that Cloudbees must provide a shared sonar instance to FOSS projects, this is planned no real news when it will be available.
For the time being, I am the only administrator of the fest forge, I need to configure to give admin rights to other fest developers.

Finally, I activated the much needed Chuck Norris plugin to have funny quotes at each build :D
I can't resist to give an example : "Chuck Norris can’t test for equality because he has no equal."

Enjoy,

Joel

Alex Ruiz

Aug 23, 2012, 4:06:32 PM8/23/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! This is great! Thank you so much Joel! :)

Cheers,
-Alex

Alex Ruiz

Aug 23, 2012, 4:07:44 PM8/23/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
He he...the Chuck Norris plug-in...I love it!

Joel Costigliola

Aug 24, 2012, 3:56:00 AM8/24/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
By the way, I'm the only one who receives broken builds email.
Guys do you want to be notified too ?

I just found my favorite quote : "Chuck Norris can unit test entire applications with a single assert."
A great lesson for all of us that tries to provide smart assertions. :o)

Alex Ruiz

Aug 24, 2012, 2:39:02 PM8/24/12
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joel,

I'd like to be notified as well, please :)

Thanks!
-Alex