Fets assert news ?

Joel Costigliola

Jan 9, 2013, 11:07:39 AM1/9/13
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Happy new year !

Alex can you give us an update on your progress toward fest assert core 2.0 ?

Cheers,

Joel

Alex Ruiz

Jan 14, 2013, 5:09:26 PM1/14/13
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
Hey Joel,

I haven't done too much progress on the assert 2.0 front. We (Yvonne and I) did a big refactoring of fest-reflect and we will be releasing a 2.0 RC soon(ish).

BTW, the main changes in fest-reflect are:

- No more 'staticMethod' or 'staticField' methods. Static methods and fields can be accessed using the existing 'method' and 'field' methods.
- Removed nested field support and field access decorators.
- Improved javadocs (both contents and looks - using http://code.google.com/p/doclava/ ).
- Updated dependencies on latest fest-util and fest-test.

Cheers,
-Alex

Joel Costigliola

Jan 15, 2013, 5:55:35 AM1/15/13
to easytes...@googlegroups.com
That is good news for fest-reflect, well done ! :)

On assert 2.0, can we start contributing again or is it still in a not-ready-yet state ?

Cheers,

Joel

ps : BTW, I have  proposed a quickie for next devoxx france, I'll have a response by the end of the month.