Modifiers

Tristan S

Aug 9, 2020, 8:44:39 PM8/9/20
to www.symbol.army
Good day,

Is it possible to create modifiers onto a unit symbol.
Specifically looking at the "Supply" line or the "Headquarters" line.

Other unit that could be added is the Combined Arms symbol. Mostly used for brigade and battalion sized elements.

Example attached.

Tristan

CAB.png
example.png

www.symbol.army

Aug 10, 2020, 3:36:01 AM8/10/20
to www.symbol.army

Thank you for your request regarding the symbol modifiers and the missing symbol.

Supply / Headquarter Line

These modifiers are available in the extended library mode. Go to the Options menu and select "Extended" Work Mode activate this mode in www.symbol.army or www.map.army.

 Options-Military_Symbol_Generator.jpg

After the activation the Modifiers can be selected in the Modifiers drop down in the Symbol Editor.

SymbolModifiers-Military_Symbol_Generator.jpg

Combined Arms Symbol

This Symbol is not present as a Base Symbol in the current library. However it can be created using Icon Extension Indicators (only available in Extended Library Mode). We have created the Symbol for you. You can find it using the following share links:

Tristan S

Aug 10, 2020, 7:24:05 PM8/10/20
to www.symbol.army
Much appreciated for adding.

Is it possible to get Medical Roles of Care.
Attached.

Much appreciated, making my work 100% easier.

Medical.png

www.symbol.army

Aug 11, 2020, 3:50:55 AM8/11/20
to www.symbol.army

We do not support the Medical Roles of Care as a base symbol. However, the symbol can be created using the Icon Text Modifier. Use the Medical Base Symbol and add the number as an Icon Text:

MilitarySymbolEditor_IconText.jpg

MilitarySymbolEditor_IconText2.jpg

In the current version of www.symbol.army and www.map.army '§§' stands for a line-break. This will be improved in one of the next versions of the web applications.

 Here you can find a shared MilX-Layer which includes the four symbols: https://www.map.army/?ShareID=1000830&UserType=RC-1aRVaR5v