Re: Nouveaux composants FraSCAti dans JIRA

Marc Dutoo

Sep 24, 2012, 4:36:16 AM9/24/12
to Philippe Merle, Michel Dirix, Antonio de Almeida Souza Neto, easysoa-dev
Hi Philippe, Michel, Antonio

Thanks !

We've added the issues we've discussed about, and further proof-tested FraSCAti Studio and created new ones, see http://jira.ow2.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+FRASCATI+AND+component+%3D+%22FraSCAti+Studio%22+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

Let's use JIRA to discuss about it and say when they are solved.

Some may already be solved, such as I guess FRASCATI-92 (see its comments) or FRASCATI-98 (seen some commits by Michel).

Most come wtih ideas of solution. If you think we can solve them ourselves, let's talk about it on the phone.

Most urgent are :
* http://jira.ow2.org/browse/FRASCATI-89 Better app compilation error handling
* http://jira.ow2.org/browse/FRASCATI-99 Application creation failure make subsequent creation fails

Regards,
Marc

Le 10/09/2012 21:52, Philippe Merle a écrit :
Bonjour à tous,

J'ai ajouté de nouveaux composants FraSCAti dans le JIRA de FraSCAti :
FraSCAti OSGi, FraSCAti Nuxeo et FraSCAti Studio.
Vous pouvez affecter vos issues sur ces nouveaux composants.

A+
Philippe