Re: Fwd: EasySOA -proxy settings

Marc Dutoo

Dec 5, 2013, 10:59:31 AM12/5/13
to easys...@googlegroups.com
Dear Roland,

To make it short, as stated in install documentation ( https://github.com/easysoa/EasySOA/wiki/EasySOA-v2.0-doc ), if you can't set brower proxy, there is a workaround : you can still get the Discovery By Browsing feature using the Discovery By Browsing Bookmarklet (available on the same application page, as shown at https://github.com/easysoa/EasySOA/wiki/Discovery-by-Browsing ). Other EasySOA features are not impacted.

I advise you to first start the Registry and tinker around all features, using their documentation in the wiki ( https://github.com/easysoa/EasySOA/wiki ) and their purpose described in the "features" category of the blog (ongoing work) : http://www.easysoa.org/category/all/blog/feature/ . I'll be happy to answer any question about these.

Long answer would be to configure your proxy URL in the Discovery By Browsing Proxy server, which should not be hard, I'll look into it.

Best Regards

--
Marc Dutoo - Head of R&D Dept.
www.openwide.fr - The Open Source Architect

Dec 5, 2013, 5:42:04 PM12/5/13
to roland....@telefonica.com, easys...@googlegroups.com
Dear Roland,

I've just made the proxy's proxy configurable (*).
Download and replace the files at https://github.com/easysoa/EasySOA-Incubation/tree/master/easysoa-discovery-browsing in your EasySOA 's Discovery By Browsing subdirectory, edit the js/settings.js file as now stated in the doc (**) and you should be all set.

Tell me whether that answers your problem.

Best Regards
Marc

(*) https://github.com/easysoa/EasySOA/issues/137
(**) https://github.com/easysoa/EasySOA/wiki/Discovery-by-Browsing
EasySOA - lighter, agile, collaborative Service Integration and Management
http://www.easysoa.org
http://github.com/easysoa

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/easysoa-dev?hl=fr

---
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes easysoa-dev.
Pour plus d'options, visitez le site https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out .

Marc Dutoo