a weight based shipping facility

Alex Zhang

May 11, 2011, 8:06:25 PM5/11/11
to easy...@googlegroups.com
When I setting the shipping price and payment price, then check in not-logged-in web browser, I find the shipping price is a fixed amount, not multiplied by the weight to get the result. also the payment price also looks like a add-on cost: not multiplied by the goods amount. I think price means multiplier, but when I check the web browser, it looks like only as a cost.
About the shipping price, it need to add many weight criterias for each 0.5kgs weight increased. Why not works as a price that suit for any weight just only price value multiplied by the goods weight to result the shipping charges?
Is it possable to do like that?

Is there anyone could issue a a weight based shipping facility
Thanks and best regards.
Alex