Payment

1 view

Hans Sandsdalen

Jun 24, 2010, 3:00:34 AM6/24/10
to easy...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I want to send an invoice whan an order has been made.
  • I want this to be the only choice (add it as a "payment method", publihes it, make all the other privat).
  • Under "Payment" there are still choices for "credit card" and "direct debit". I do not want them to be there (?)

The emailaddress is not shown on the mail I get from easyshop (as owner).

--
mvh Hans Sandsdalen
sandsdalen.net

ned14

Jun 24, 2010, 11:35:09 AM6/24/10
to easyshop
Try deleting the payment methods you don't want to appear. If I
remember correctly Easyshop will then just show one payment method
when it ought to skip it - there is already a bug report for this at
http://code.google.com/p/easyshop-for-plone/issues/detail?id=35.

Please file the remaining feature requests as enhancements at
http://code.google.com/p/easyshop-for-plone/issues/list.

Generally if you want this fixed quickly you will have to either fix
it yourself and submit a patch or pay someone to do it for you.

HTH,
Niall