problem while installing easys

juan

Jun 6, 2008, 5:53:58 PM6/6/08
to easys-users
hello,

I´m installing easys GNU/Linux in a four partitions disk:
1. NTFS with windows XP and applications
2. NTFS with data
3. FAT32 with ZIPSLACK
4. formted with the GUI disk manager provided by easys as EXT3FS

i choose manual partitioning because the first option takes the entire
disk erasing my data...

but after manual partitioning i can´t continue the installation of
easys GNU/Linux

what can i do ? ? ?

thank you

juan esponda
from Santa Rosa - La Pampa - Argentina

Marcus Moeller

Jun 7, 2008, 2:24:51 AM6/7/08
to easys-users
Dear Juan.

> I´m installing easys GNU/Linux in a four partitions disk:
> 1. NTFS with windows XP and applications
> 2. NTFS with data
> 3. FAT32 with ZIPSLACK
> 4. formted with the GUI disk manager provided by easys as EXT3FS
>
> i choose manual partitioning because the first option takes the entire
> disk erasing my data...
>
> but after manual partitioning i can´t continue the installation of
> easys GNU/Linux
>
> what can i do ? ? ?

You have to set up al least one swap partition in the current release.

Best Regards
Marcus