Screen sharing with Audio

Akash Islam

May 14, 2014, 2:39:11 AM5/14/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
First of all thanks easyrtc team for the easiest library of webrtc. I see many post, where people want to send audio with screen sharing. I want to know that can i send multiple stream using a single call( easyrtc.call() ) and connection ( screen + video + audio ) ? If I can then how can i differentiate among these stream ? Or can i perform easyrtc.call() for a video+voice call and a screen share call ?

Thanks

Eric Davies

May 14, 2014, 12:03:33 PM5/14/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Curently, EasyRTC doesn't support multimedia streams in a single call.
Some people have gotten around this by having a second client running inside an iframe.

We will be supporting multiple media streams in the future but we're waiting to for the new screen capture API to come out, because the existing one isn't useful for anything other than capturing an image of your screen, it's proof of concept not something that is usable in a production environment. If you search the group, you'll find this topic being discussed.