Can't establish connection to the server wss://mywebsite/socket.io

Massimo Bortolamei

Jun 7, 2019, 3:53:28 AM6/7/19
to EasyRTC
Hello,

I am using easyrtc as an adapter for audio/data transmission with AFRAME(+ netwroked-aframe component) served with node, react and nginx.

Whenever I connect I get this error in the console:
"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at wss://mywebsite/socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=websocket&sid=KDUaZDcUTPhUDMz9AAAC"

I have found it might be a problem related to nginx and tried adding a few HTTP headers as suggested, but this happens only when the connection to easyrtc is started, never during normal browsing of my website, therefore it must be related to easyrtc.

I hope someone can help,
Thank you for your time

Massimo