RoomName Storage

Innovify Agile

May 12, 2015, 9:58:21 AM5/12/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I am very new to EasyRTC. I just installed setup and it is working fine for me.
I have question about how room names are stored in EasyRTC because I didn't have to configure any database and even I read nothing about database during installation.

While reading documentation I came across getRoomList(callback, errorCallback)  to list all rooms, now if all rooms are not persistent then how this method will return list of all rooms ?

If rooms are persistent then where room names are stored ?

Eric Davies

May 12, 2015, 10:53:40 AM5/12/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
In memory, on nodejs.

Eric Davies

May 12, 2015, 5:32:01 PM5/12/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
which is to say, if you restart your server, you'll lose any memory of rooms created.