Set Multiple Video Dimensions as min and max

man...@phonon.in

Dec 8, 2014, 8:09:21 AM12/8/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

In easyrtc video applications, function setVideoDims() is used to set video width and height as number in pixels.
Is there a way to set a dynamically set of values as min-width, min-height, max-width, max-height (supported), the same way getUserMedia(constraints, .. ) as passed.
I am looking for dynamic video dimensions when I connect to easyrtc as per the client bandwidth. Checking bandwidth is not a problem, but problem is at point where I want to decide at what bandwidth what video resolution should be set in setVideoDims().
[Please take this as suggestion:]
The better way may be having video dims as: min-width, min-height, max-width, max-height.

Thanks,
Mandar.

Eric Davies

Dec 8, 2014, 10:55:52 AM12/8/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
See the response for "Get aspect ratio for video".