EasyRTC Developer Survey - let us know what features you want

ch...@skedans.com

Aug 17, 2015, 11:05:07 PM8/17/15
to EasyRTC
EasyRTC is enhancing its open source and commercial offering and we would like your feedback. Many of you have made feature requests. This is your chance to give us some official input as we plan our roadmap for the rest of 2015 and beyond. The survey will only take a couple minutes to complete.

Thank you,
The EasyRTC Product Team

Compagnie insanë

Sep 12, 2015, 5:24:36 PM9/12/15
to EasyRTC
Hello!

We would really use a connection between EasyRTC and Syphon (v002) for our telepresence art projects.
Would you know how to implement it and would you have time to do so?

Thanks a lot!

Eric Davies

Sep 23, 2015, 1:44:01 PM9/23/15
to EasyRTC
outside our area and nobody else seems to have leaped into the fray.
This conversation is locked