Can't start EasyRTC Server with node server.js

Luis Suarez

Mar 5, 2015, 9:09:02 AM3/5/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hi there! I'm having troubles to start EasyRTC server, i've installed all dependencies by npm install command following the instructions at http://easyrtc.com/docs/guides/easyrtc_server_install.php. But when i try to star the server with node server.js command does not work. I've attached my file structure and the error promt.

I hope you can support me.

Regards
err.jpg
folder.jpg

Eric Davies

Mar 5, 2015, 11:52:20 AM3/5/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
From the nature of the error, I'm guessing you followed the instructions that involved pulling down the zip file that contains the package.json and the server.js file. Looks like that file is stale (didn't get updated in the merge). I've asked a colleague to update it. In the meantime, please pull down the server.js and package.json file from
These are the most recent files.

Luis Suarez

Mar 6, 2015, 8:16:18 AM3/6/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot! You were right. It solved my problem.