EasyRTC v1.0.14 Released

Rod Apeldoorn

Jul 14, 2015, 1:22:47 PM7/14/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We have released EasyRTC v1.0.14. You can find it in our GitHub repositoryNPM, and our demo server. This is mostly a bugfix release with the following changes:

  • JS Client - Fix a bug in ProcessOccupantList that caused all rooms to appear to have the same occupant.
  • JS Client - Removed the dataset attribute usage in easyapp. It was causing problems in the multiroom demo.
  • JS Client - Fixed a bug in processRoomData that was clobbering apifields when the presence changed.
  • JS Client - Various code quality fixes
  • Demos - Added muting to the multstream demos so they didn't squawk.
  • Demos - Fixed the disconnect button in the demo_audio_video.html demo.

You can update your existing installation by entering 'npm update easyrtc' from your application folder. New installations can download our sample server and follow the directions for their OS.

Rod Apeldoorn,
EasyRTC Server Lead,