Chrome freezes web page and is uploaded

Victor Denisenko

Oct 14, 2019, 3:23:57 AM10/14/19
to EasyRTC

I use WebRTC for about one year. The specificity of my usage is browser must be in On state all time, 24/7/365 (I use it for video security). But there are two problems:

1. After about 2...5 days Chrome browser closes (unloaded) by itself (I use Android tablet). Why?

2. Sometimes, about after 3...5 days  WebRTC stops responding despite the fact that I refresh web page and ICE every 5 minutes using SetTimeout Javascript function. Only after manual closing and opening browser it starts working again.

What is the reason?