Audio and video stream with easyrtc on raspberry pi 2 usb web camera?

Adil Myrzakhanov

Jun 19, 2015, 4:57:50 AM6/19/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
1)I tested  easyrtc audio and video demo on raspberry pi2 with usb web cam ,i got error messages HARDWARE_UNAVAILABLE
2)when i tested easyrtc only video demo it was connected but not show video

Eric Davies

Jun 19, 2015, 10:47:30 AM6/19/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like an underlying issue with webrtc in your browser or the OS.  You probably don't have a driver for the webcam.
Try google's apprtc.appspot.com demo. If it doesn't work either, that would confirm it. If it does work, that would be "interesting"

On a side note, we have had success with an odroid-c1 running android. haven't tried it on an ordroid-c1 running ubuntu.