Can I share others Video&Audio without share my Video&Audio

duzun...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2015, 8:31:00 AM2/13/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I try to user Easyrtc in my website. what I want is: A can see B and got B's audio, but B can't get A's video&audio.
I try many times and different method to do, buf failure.
Can EasyRTC meet my requirement?
Thanks very much.

Eric Davies

Feb 13, 2015, 10:37:47 AM2/13/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com

easyrtc.call takes five arguments. the fifth is a list of stream names. If that is the empty list, [], then for A calling B, A will not supply any streams.

symmetrically,  easyrtc.setAcceptCheck takes a  function which in turn is passed a function that takes a list of stream names. If that list is the empty list [], then the called party won’t supply any media streams to the caller.

If you don’t see this behaviour, it would count as a bug.

duzun...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2015, 12:51:23 AM2/14/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for you quickly reply.
But the browse(B) prompt me 'will control the camera' yet. Can I remove the prompt?
For B, I just want to share A's video, I won't share my video. And I can't get the prompt to control the camera.

Eric Davies

Feb 14, 2015, 1:02:44 AM2/14/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
If you don't want B to request a media stream, B should call
    easyrtc.enableVideo(false);
    easyrtc.enableAudio(false);

duzun...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2015, 10:08:10 PM2/15/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
OK, thx

I misunderstand the part 'useful extras' part of the tutorial
THX Eric very much.