socket.io.js error 403

Вова Карташов

Mar 31, 2020, 2:23:41 PM3/31/20
to EasyRTC

Hello!
1) I installed EasyRTC on my VPS server s1.site.ru in the folder /home/s1.site.ru/public_html/

2) Run npm install in the /home/s1.site.ru/public_html folder and in the /home/s1.site.ru/public_htm/server_example folder

3) In the server.js file, replaced the port
webServer.listen (8080, function () {
    console.log ('listening on http: // localhost: 8080');
});
replaced by
webServer.listen (8082, function () {
    console.log ('listening on http: // localhost: 8082');
});

4) Run node server.js
Got:
info - EasyRTC: Starting EasyRTC Server (v1.1.1-beta) on Node (v8.10.0) undefined
debug - EasyRTC: Emitting event 'startup' undefined
debug - EasyRTC: Running func 'onStartup' undefined
listening on http: // localhost: 8082
debug - EasyRTC: Configuring Http server undefined
debug - EasyRTC: Setting up demos to be accessed from '/ demos /' undefined
debug - EasyRTC: Setting up API files to be accessed from '/ easyrtc /' undefined
debug - EasyRTC: Configuring Socket server undefined
debug - EasyRTC: Creating application: 'default' undefined
debug - EasyRTC: [default] Room [default] Running func 'onRoomCreate' undefined
debug - EasyRTC: Creating room: 'default' with options: {}
info - EasyRTC: EasyRTC Server Ready For Connections (v1.1.1-beta) undefined
Initiated

5) In the file demos/demo_audio_video_simple.html replaced
<script src = "/ socket.io/socket.io.js"> </script>
on the
<script src = "https://cdn.socket.io/socket.io-1.3.5.js"> </script>
without replace i have error: (404 not found) https://s1.site.ru/socket.io/socket.io.js

In the first block, a video from my camera appears.Video and audio OK.
At the same time, a lot of errors appear in the browser console
(403 Forbidden) https://s1.vk4at.ru/socket.io/?EIO=3&transport=polling&t=1585671763735-262

Please tell me what could be the problem?