audio and video demo hangs when reloading

Ray C

Oct 17, 2014, 1:21:07 PM10/17/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
If I browse to demos/demo_audio_video.html using Firefox on my android tablet, and hit the refresh key on Firefox several times, the page will hang occasionally .  It appears as if it doesn't finish loading, but I'm not sure.
This issue doesn't occur with Chrome, or on Firefox with the audio only or video only demos.
I'll continue troubleshooting but has anyone run into this?

My server configuration is:
server.js running on ubuntu 14.04 on my local network

My client configuration is:
Nexus 7 tablet
android 4.4.4 (latest version)
Firefox version 32.01 (latest stable, not the beta version)

Ray C

Oct 17, 2014, 1:29:24 PM10/17/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
If I do a lobotomy and remove the line

<script type="text/javascript" src="/easyrtc/easyrtc.js"></script>

from the html then the issue goes away.

Eric Davies

Oct 17, 2014, 5:10:45 PM10/17/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
You could try commenting stuff out in your /easyrtc/easyrtc.js file until it stopped hanging;
But a failing page reload sounds like a browser problem to me.