Video call problem for blocked IP address

Akash Islam

Jul 13, 2014, 8:16:50 AM7/13/14
Hello I face a unusual issue. I develop an client application ( ofcourse using easyrtc ) which runs perfectly in a network where I deploy my nodejs server. Currently I am testing my application in several scenario. My problem scenario is ,
  1. I add two turn server in easyrtc_default_options.js ( one for UDP connection and other for TCP connection )
  2. I block an IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx in my LAN (Where nodejs server is deployed)
  3. Now I can create a connection from that blocked IP address and also join a room and see the other people who are in the room.
  4. But problem occur when I call an user in that room. It does not make any video call.\
  5. When I see the chrome://webrtc-internals/ there is no connection entry for the blocked IP address. But there is a connection for the caller ( it does not matter who start the call all times it show that only caller side create a connection but no entry for the other side
Is this issue solvable or not ? Can I solve this problem using turn server ?  or is there any problem for my server configuration ?

Thanks