EasyRTC error in Edge: Timeout for addRemoteCandidate

George Vlaescu

Jan 4, 2018, 5:29:56 AM1/4/18
to EasyRTC
Hi,
Firstly I want to thank the EasyRTC team for the great work done!

Then I want to ask here if anybody has the same problem as me when using EasyRTC in the Edge browser.

My application works on many client configurations, but when using it on Edge I get the following error on the browser console:

"Timeout for addRemoteCandidate. Consider sending an end-of-candidates notification" and I only get the sound transmission, but no video on any side.
Any of you has any ideas about fixing this?

I am using the last beta version, from 2017-12-27; but I get the same error with the zombieland version from fall 2017 too.

I see that even on the EasyRTC demo page, the solution "Simple Video+Audio" doesn't work in Edge, but there we get another error, as an EasyRTC popup error:
"doAnswerBody setRemoteDescription error: InvalidAccessError"

Thanks!
/George