Freezes when changing application on mobile

28 vues

C# Gaming

non lue,
6 juil. 2017, 14:04:4106/07/2017
à EasyRTC

Good day everyone i'm just gonna ask something about freezing problem using easyrtc streaming and by the way i deploy it to heroku
so here's the problem

when i use my software on mobile and browse my website using mobile it works perfectly but when someone message me on messenger and open the messenger
my software that i run on mobile freezes. Why is that??

Eric Davies

non lue,
6 juil. 2017, 14:43:4306/07/2017
à EasyRTC
so, you are running a webrtc webapp in chrome on your android device, and then you start another app, which puts the chrome app into the background.
I'm guessing that the browser is freezing stuff because its in the background now.
You could check this hypothesis by playing a youtube video in chrome and then starting up messenger. If you see the same issue, then its just chromes behavior.
If you run your webapp inside your own app using a webview, you can probably get around this behavior.

C# Gaming

non lue,
7 juil. 2017, 01:16:2107/07/2017
à EasyRTC
No it's not yet in a webview sir . I'm using a chrome on my android device

Eric Davies

non lue,
7 juil. 2017, 13:55:3107/07/2017
à EasyRTC
Let me rephrase
    "running the webapp inside your own app using a webview" is a possible solution to the problem.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message