TURN Server as a MCU/Media server

Akash Islam

Jun 10, 2014, 5:59:29 AM6/10/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hello easyrtc team, Last couple of weeks I try to figure out , how I can make develop conferencing feature using easyrtc lib. I need suggestion from you. Can I use TURN server as a MCU, where an user send a stream to turn server and turn server takes the responsibility to send this stream to other user.

Thanks

Eric Davies

Jun 10, 2014, 4:26:48 PM6/10/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Akash,

I don't think it would be possible to make a turn server behave like an MCU, or at least not without some major reconstructive surgery (for a number of reasons). For the time being, you may want to look at licode.

Eric.