EasyRTC on Asp.net IIS

pouria bagheri

Aug 9, 2013, 3:13:14 AM8/9/13
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I'm developing a web application on asp.net and i was wondering is there anyway to run EasyRTC on asp.net forms! i managed to run your samples using "node,js" but i don't know how can i use EasyRTC api with asp.net. is there any guideline or documentation available! i'm not familiar with Node.js and i'm fairly new to video steaming and communication ! I appreciate your help !

Thanks!

pouria bagheri

Aug 9, 2013, 9:17:53 AM8/9/13
to eas...@googlegroups.com
I've been trying to run EasyRTC demos on IISNODE but haven't got anything yet ! do you have any solution for it ? your node.js quick & dirty installation was quite useful can you help me out in running it with IISNODE ?

vijay vankhede

Apr 11, 2014, 2:20:38 PM4/11/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
hi pouria bagheri,

I am also doing same thing as you. You have posted this question before long time so I hope you have successfully got all things very clear. So if is that true then please let me know how can use easyRTC for my asp.net web application.
Looking forward for hearing from you.