Is easyRTC good choice for me ?

Mehrshad Farahani

Jul 1, 2017, 8:00:39 AM7/1/17
to EasyRTC
Hi .
I develop a multiplayer game with webRTC connection . After many times i see the problem in peer connection to each other , i find the solution : TURN SERVER . I bought a VPS with Linux os , and i tested the Coturn , but i didn't get any result . The tutorials was very obscure for me . So i forget the Linux and Coturn and now i find easyRTC . I saw the tutorial about config ICE server . I have some question :

1- Is easyRTC can help me to setup just a Turn server to help establish connection ?
2- Should i copy this code in the server.js file ? And then i have a turn server ?
var myIceServers = [

{"url":"stun:[ADDRESS]:[PORT]"},

{

"url":"turn:[ADDRESS]:[PORT]",

"username":"[USERNAME]",

"credential":"[CREDENTIAL]"

},

{

"url":"turn:[ADDRESS]:[PORT][?transport=tcp]",

"username":"[USERNAME]",

"credential":"[CREDENTIAL]"

}
];

I'm not fluent in English . so , something isn't clear for me . can anyone help me step by step ?
Thanks for supporting .

Matthieu Le Prado

Jul 8, 2017, 6:17:39 PM7/8/17
to EasyRTC
Hi,

Easyrtc is a framework that eases webRTC programming. You can quickly make webconferences websites with Easyrtc.
Easyrtc needs stun and coturn servers for peer to peer audio and video conferences. It is not an alternative to turn servers.

I run my own turn server in 2h with this tutorial that is straight forward :
https://www.nomachine.com/AR07N00894

If you want more info on sturn and turn urls configuration, you wiil find good explanations at MDN (Mozilla)

Matthieu