Unable to show remote streams between Macs

Matteo De Simone

Sep 3, 2014, 5:57:38 PM9/3/14

I've developed a video-chat web with text chat (by websoket) application using EasyRTC.
I've tested all the time my app connecting my MacBook to a Windows Laptop: all works well.
When I try to connect my MacBook with another Apple Computer (macbook, mac pro, mac mini) it fail: the application doesn't show remote streams. It is very strange because no error raise (also with easyrtc debug on).
Chrome is the browser used on all platforms.
I'd like to share some code with you but I don't know where to start.

I'm very puzzled... any suggestion?

Eric Davies

Sep 3, 2014, 7:36:06 PM9/3/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Is the other mac on the same subnet or someplace else?

Matteo De Simone

Sep 4, 2014, 12:11:18 AM9/4/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
I've tried both: same local network and form different networks. Same results. :-(

Eric Davies

Sep 4, 2014, 12:06:19 PM9/4/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
resolved, needed a turn server.