Rasberry Pi as Server and Client at one time with on board device.

Yuriy Kovalev

Aug 2, 2014, 4:52:30 PM8/2/14
Hi all!
I install and configured EasyRTC server on RPi (rasberry pi). Try to connect and all done !!!

But I have some questions.

Can i start client session on the same RPi where installed and running server EasyRTC with using onboard RPi camera module and usb microphone.

I want make intercome door-bell systems base on RPi, but I don't want use SIP solution for this because this possible initiate only one connection session with video call. Also I want see to camera any time,  without extra sip call for this.

It possible to implement with using EasyRTC (preferably without install GUI on RPi).??

Eric Davies

Aug 5, 2014, 12:01:23 PM8/5/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
I'm not aware of anybody who has gotten WebRTC clients to run on the Raspberry PI.

Yuriy Kovalev

Aug 5, 2014, 3:55:01 PM8/5/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Ok. Thks! Now try using liblinphone for voice and mjpgstreamer for video.