access easyrtc server from NodeJS

RR

Feb 21, 2018, 5:41:19 AM2/21/18
to EasyRTC

Hello,

I wish to access room information via a NodeJS function. The server.js has the requisite standard settings. How could I get access to the appObj or roomObj. For example, I wish to know the number of connected clients in a given room, The equivalent of easyrtc.getRoomOccupantsAsArray("roomname") on the server side.

Thanks,

RR

Claus

Feb 22, 2018, 4:40:04 AM2/22/18
to EasyRTC
Hi, check out:
You'll find the appObj in the last function ("Setting option for specific application").

The appObj will let you create/delete rooms and access room objects.

Or you can react to events like so:
easyrtc.events.on(eventName, listener);
The listener callback will have the connectionObj as its first argument. The connectionObj will also let you access the appObj:
connectionObj.getApp()

Regards,
Claus