Adapter.Js

Narasimha Kumar

Mar 7, 2015, 4:46:49 AM3/7/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hi, we are facing some issues in making EasyRTC work on FF.

1. User 1 on Chrome and User 2 on FF - Chrome user can see both video streams; FF user sees only self video stream. Audio stream and IM are working for both.

2. When both users are on FF, they are able to see self video streams but not the other user's. Audio stream and IM are working fine.are

We are using adapter.js as is. We have a STUN but not implementing a TURN server yet.

Please let us know if we are doing anything wrong. Thanks.

Eric Davies

Mar 9, 2015, 1:59:05 AM3/9/15
to eas...@googlegroups.com
1) As first step, try chrome and firefox instances running on the same computer ( you will probably need a second webcam).
2) Then try it on two computers behind the same router.
3) Then try it on two computers in different subnets.

If 1&2 work, but 3 doesn't, then you need a TURN server.
If 1 or 2 don't work, then you've got something more interesting happening.