Working with documents other than 'foaf'

Влад Кротких

Nov 11, 2021, 9:24:06 AM11/11/21
to EasyRdf Discussion
Hello!

I have a simple RDF document made for my university project which is not foaf , it's basic RDF/XML document exported from Protege that lists some rubrics and their attributes.

Is there a way to perform a simple operation of printing these classes' (rubrics) labels on HTML page.

Every example provided on the official site doesn't work for me because it's for foaf, I can't figure out how to do simple operations in PHP with your library. Documentation is too much for me at the moment withouth having tried at least one example successfully.