Parser error

Alessandro Collerà

Feb 8, 2016, 9:12:12 AM2/8/16
to EasyRdf Discussion
Hi,

I'm working on Linux for my project and all work, but when i take my project on windows the program send me this error:

EasyRdf_Parser_Exception' with message 'Failed to parse statement on line 1' in C:\wamp\www\BIG\EasyRdf\
Parser\Ntriples.php on line 202

i thought the problem was the :

<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>

in the rdf/xml file, so i changed the short_open_tag on the php.ini but it still not running, whit the same problem.

Thank you very much for your help

Alessandro

Nicholas J Humfrey

Feb 8, 2016, 9:40:33 AM2/8/16
to eas...@googlegroups.com, Alessandro Collerà
It is very hard to know what is wrong without seeing your code.

But it looks like it was trying to parse it as the N-Triples format,
when it was actually RDF/XML.

Something like this should work:

$graph = new EasyRdf_Graph();
$graph->parseFile('myfile.rdf', 'rdfxml');

nick.
> --

Message has been deleted

Nicholas J Humfrey