Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Jean Trebuchet

nepročitano,
4. ruj 2020. 21:05:0104. 09. 2020.
u EasyRdf Discussion

Hello,

As there's already a Type Mapper implemented (resources of type foaf:Person can be mapped into PHP object of class Foaf\Person), I wonder if you already figure out how to develop a Type Builder ?

The idea is to be able to generate classes and HTML forms, from any RDF schema

I need this for a project and I could help / take in charge some devs if needed

Cheers,

Jean Trébuchet

Konrad A.

nepročitano,
7. ruj 2020. 09:50:1207. 09. 2020.
u EasyRdf Discussion
Hello,

one of the current EasyRdf maintainers here (k00ni). Did you tried the EasyRdf/TypeMapper class? (https://www.easyrdf.org/docs/api/EasyRdf/TypeMapper.html)

> I need this for a project and I could help / take in charge some devs if needed

That sounds interesting and might benefit the project as a whole. Can you open an issue at https://github.com/easyrdf/easyrdf/issues, so we can discuss it further? Almost all communication is located on Github currently and rather not split up our limited capacity between platforms. Hope you understand.

Regards
Konrad Abicht
Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru