Is there a Linux Mint 17 package for easyRDF?

Hannah Rosenberg

Mar 6, 2017, 6:31:34 PM3/6/17
to EasyRdf Discussion
easyRDF is a requirement for a project I'm working on, but I've been unable to locate the RDF package that composer is looking for.

Does anyone know the Linux Mint package name for easyRDF?

Thanks

Nicholas Humfrey

Mar 6, 2017, 6:40:52 PM3/6/17
to eas...@googlegroups.com, Hannah Rosenberg
Sorry, I have never used Linux Mint but I believe it uses Debian
packages?
I am not aware of an EasyRDF Debian Package.

Composer is the preffered way of installing EasyRDF and Composer uses
its own package/dependency management system, independent of the
operating system.

It is listed in packagist here:
https://packagist.org/packages/easyrdf/easyrdf

A composer.json file might look something like this:
{
"require": {
"php": ">=5.3.0",
"njh/easyrdf": "0.9.0"