"format not recognised"

Stefan

Aug 11, 2018, 5:49:49 AM8/11/18
to EasyRdf Discussion
Hi!

I'm pretty new to RDF and I'm running into problems.

I've been trying to load this URL: "http://data.rechtspraak.nl/uitspraken/content?id=ECLI:NL:RVS:2014:1423", but I keep getting an error:

Fatal error: Uncaught EasyRdf_Exception: Format is not recognised: application/xml in /Users/stefankulk/Documents/Dev/interpret/vendor/easyrdf/easyrdf/lib/EasyRdf/Format.php

I'm not sure whether this has something to do with my setup or whether the data I'm trying to load isn't properly formatted.
Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Stefan

Nicholas Humfrey

Aug 11, 2018, 6:05:49 AM8/11/18
to eas...@googlegroups.com, Stefan
Hi Stefan,

From a quick look that URL appears to return a mixture RDF and plain
XML, all wrapped up in a single document.

Does that website have a way of just returning the RDF?

Otherwise you will have find a way of extracting the <rdf:RDF> section
of the document and passing that to EasyRdf.

nick.

Stefan

Aug 11, 2018, 2:50:19 PM8/11/18
to Nicholas Humfrey, eas...@googlegroups.com