Installation location of the easyrdf library in Drupal 7

tellura....@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2018, 5:25:12 AM6/1/18
to EasyRdf Discussion
Hi,

I'm installing EasyRDF as a support library for the Drupal Semantic Connector module. In the documentation it says: 'add EasyRdf.php and all the other files and folders to "sites/all/libraries/easyrdf".' I am not completely clear what is intended here. I think that it means adding the EasyRdf.php and the EasyRdf folder plus its contents, into the Drupal folder sites/all/libraries/easyrdf. So I will end up with

sites/
  all/
    libraries/
      easyrdf/