html_tag_helpers.php not found. Queries into GraphDB

rdfLearner

Jul 27, 2020, 4:20:46 AM7/27/20
to EasyRdf Discussion

image1.png

image.png

image2.png

Good day,

I have downloaded Easyrdf, the release of the 2020-07-14 from here https://www.easyrdf.org/downloads and installed it.

When I try to view example ListOfCountries.php for example, I have this error message:

Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\websemantique\ex1/html_tag_helpers.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\websemantique\ex1\index5.php on line 20

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\websemantique\ex1/html_tag_helpers.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\websemantique\ex1\index5.php on line 20

This file html_tag_helpers.php is not present on the directory structure.
As attachment you'll see pictures of my directory structure and also the PHP file containing ListOfCountries.php code.

Also I have installed GraphDB database and would like to know how from Easyrdf I could make some queries into the database.

Thank you.
index5.php

Nicholas Humfrey

Jul 28, 2020, 8:05:37 PM7/28/20
to eas...@googlegroups.com, rdfLearner

Hi,

I have just downloaded easyrdf-1.0.0.tar.gz, to double check, and the file 'html_tag_helpers.php' is in the examples directory.

You can also find a copy of the file here:

https://github.com/easyrdf/easyrdf/raw/1.0.0/examples/html_tag_helpers.php

Note that the HTML Tag Helpers are just to make the examples more concise and don't do any RDF functions.

nick.