Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
EasyFlash Users
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Starting
21 views
Skip to first unread message
Bieno64
unread,
Apr 14, 2012, 3:56:03 AM
4/14/12
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to EasyFlash Users
I've received the cartridge. It's wonderful and beautiful.
Where can I find a pack of kernal & RR, AR cartridges to flash them on
it?
Message has been deleted
RETRO Innovations
unread,
Apr 14, 2012, 5:24:53 PM
4/14/12
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to easyfla...@googlegroups.com
On 4/14/2012 2:56 AM, Bieno64 wrote:
> I've received the cartridge. It's wonderful and beautiful.
>
> Where can I find a pack of kernal& RR, AR cartridges to flash them on
> it?
>
Kernals will be available at
http://www.zimmers.net/anonftp/pub/cbm/firmware/computers/c64/
--
RETRO Innovations, Contemporary Gear for Classic Systems
www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages