You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to easyfla...@googlegroups.com
Right now, starting with a custom kernal or a custom cart is mutually exclusive. I have a C64 without JiffyDOS that I'd like to start with the JiffyDOS kernal while still using a cart image (this particular cart image has CBM-Command in it). Can this be made possible?
RETRO Innovations
unread,
May 8, 2012, 12:55:17 PM5/8/12
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to easyfla...@googlegroups.com
> cart image has CBM-Command in it). Can this be made possible? --
I don't know how easy it will be to support, but I asked skoe (the
designer) to comment.