Contributing to easyb

Phasmal

Aug 24, 2013, 11:37:25 PM8/24/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have written a basic integration for easyb running from gradle in my day job. It's got testing, single file test and debugging - the first two I've tested working through Netbeans, the latter only command-line.

I'm hoping to pursuade my organisation to open-source the code and I'm wondering how you guys handle contributions - eg. is there an agreement to sign over copyright with, or do you accept code contributed directly as MIT?

Cheers,
Rob

Andrew Glover

Aug 26, 2013, 11:56:51 AM8/26/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com
No agreement necessary -- fork the repo on Github and submit a pull request!

Sincerely,

Andrew Glover
703.577.0830 (cell)

Richard Vowles

Aug 26, 2013, 3:02:41 PM8/26/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com
I have been doing some work trying to pull the build tool out of easyb-core, however an entirely new repo dedicated to gradle would be welcome...
---
Richard Vowles,
Grails, Groovy, Java, Javascript, AngularJS
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative - Oscar Wilde
ph: +64275467747, google+:http://rvowl.es/UX8Bmq
podcast: http://www.illegalargument.com

Phasmal

Aug 26, 2013, 6:06:56 PM8/26/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com
Cool. Well I'm still chasing up authorization with my organisation to release the code. I'm hoping to have something in the next couple of weeks.

Rob