Re: [easyb-users] Shared Story limitations?

Richard Vowles

Jun 20, 2013, 7:33:13 PM6/20/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com

There was no intentional limitation, could you submit a set of failing stories as a pull request and I'll try sorting it out. I have started making updates to the code base again.

I have pulled the minimum of Java to 1.6, only one obsolete version of Java at ab time.

On 6 Jan 2013 07:20, "Michel Betancourt" <michelbe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I noticed that Shared Stories can only be referenced within the same directory of the main story.  Is this limitation intentional?  The issue is that this makes it more difficult to leverage packages and to leverage stories that span different packages.

I realize I can instead use Groovy utility classes instead but in a lot of cases it would mean duplicating the share name, step name and the step declaration.

Are there alternative ways of sharing that would allow me to put stories into different packages?

Thoughts?