Stack trace logging configuration

Iakiv Kramarenko

Oct 16, 2013, 4:51:44 AM10/16/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

How can I configure level of details of logging stack trace in maven pom.xml?

Here is example of my current stack trace logged:
com.codeborne.selenide.ex.ElementMismatch: {By.selector: .overview} Expected: hidden Element: '
Home Network Overview Internet Internet-Box Wired devices Telephones and DECT USB and SD card WLAN trabajador Internet-Box: Telephone port 1 Telephone port 2 DECT telephones: No devices connected! DLNA NTFS FAT32 HFS No devices are connected via WLAN.
' Timeout: 0 s.

com.codeborne.selenide.impl.AbstractSelenideElement.invoke(AbstractSelenideElement.java:117)
com.codeborne.selenide.impl.WaitingSelenideElement.invoke(WaitingSelenideElement.java:17)
com.sun.proxy.$Proxy13.waitUntil(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)
groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1054)

What I want is:
- the availability to filter (remove) this part:
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:233)
groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1054)

- and add

Richard Vowles

Oct 19, 2013, 2:29:16 AM10/19/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com
I think you'll have to look at the source code to figure that out...

---
Richard Vowles,
Groovy, Java, Javascript, AngularJS