Re: [easyb-users] How can I change how the easyb report is displayed?

Andrew Glover

Jul 31, 2012, 2:59:27 PM7/31/12
to easyb...@googlegroups.com
You could have easyb spit out its default XML report and then apply a stylesheet. Seems easiest.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:37 PM, AutomationBob <bco...@rcn.com> wrote:
Hello easyb users,

We would like to change way the stories are displayed in the report.

How hard would it be to make the story just display the the scenario text when we click on the scenario's name from the Stories List and leave each step's text (the givens, whens and thens) collapsed until we click on it.

Any advice and examples on modifying the report generator would be appreciated.

We are using easyb on an eclipse/java/groovy stack if it makes any difference.

Bob

Sincerely,

Andrew Glover
703.577.0830 (cell)