Re: [easyb-users] How to skip scenarious and make dependence between them

Richard Vowles

Jun 20, 2013, 7:36:32 PM6/20/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com

Scenarios operate like the failsafe plugin not sure fire. They are intended to be completely separate, however there is no real reason we couldn't introduce a semantic that supported it. Do you have a suggestion?

On 11 Dec 2012 10:27, "Igor" <ilantu...@mindk.com> wrote:
Hello Dear Users, Can you help me a little bit with easyb and thucydides? I will be very glad for you.

For example, I have 1 story file and there are 3 scenarios:
1 scenario:
scenario "Admin should has opportunity to create new users". {}
2 scenario:
scenario "Admin should has opportunity to edit created users". {}
and 3 scenario:
scenario "Admin should has opportunity to delete users". {}

and here is my question, for example if my first scenario will be failed, then how not to run other two scenaries? As a variant, I could make the first scenario - before statment:
before "Admin should has opportunity to create new users". {}
but then I got compilation errors...
Maybe there is some way to make dependence between scenarios, like in unit tests
?

Hope for your help:)
Thank you, Igor