How to run only single easyb story/specification via maven?

Iakiv Kramarenko

Oct 24, 2013, 11:04:16 AM10/24/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I know I can run a single easyb story via java org.disco.easyb.BehaviorRunner my/path/to/MyStory.groovy

But how can I do the same via maven?

markbc...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2013, 11:24:32 AM10/25/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:04:16 AM UTC-5, Iakiv Kramarenko wrote:
I can run a single easyb story via java org.disco.easyb.BehaviorRunner my/path/to/MyStory.groovy

But how can I do the same via maven?

This probably isn't what you're looking for, but you could probably use GMaven to get a Groovy Shell from Maven and run it that way.  The only real advantage is that it sets up the environment with all your dependencies in the classpath without you having to specify them on the command line.

Richard Vowles

Nov 4, 2013, 2:20:34 AM11/4/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com

---
Richard Vowles,
Groovy, Java, Javascript, AngularJS

Iakiv Kramarenko

Nov 4, 2013, 5:34:58 AM11/4/13
to easyb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for hint!

It worked for both stories and specs, but in a bit different form:

-Deasyb.test=MyStoryOrSpec