EasyAPNS delivered the message but not received on iOS device

dezig...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2013, 6:59:54 PM7/8/13
to easy...@googlegroups.com

I'm using EasyAPNS as PHP server script to send Push Notifications to iOS devices.

It worked perfectly in development using Apple Development Push Notifications Certificate, but when switched to Distribution it set the message as "delivered" but never received on iOS devices downloaded from App Store!

I have tested Apple Distribution Push Notifications Certificate along with my app downloaded from the App Store using this Script and it worked perfectly! So the problem is not from my distribution certificate nor from my app, it's somewhere in EasyAPNS scripts and settings but I have no idea where is it and how to fix it!

Yoryo Bass

Aug 22, 2013, 10:43:32 AM8/22/13
to easy...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same issue. I've seen that the error comes up on line 550 on class_APNS:

$identifier = implode('', unpack("N", fread($fp, 4)));

Seems that $fp is correctly loaded but can't read 4 bytes. My knowledge of PHP is very limited so I can't solve the issue...

Bob Jones

Aug 25, 2013, 12:11:41 PM8/25/13
to easy...@googlegroups.com
In your database under apns_devices, find the device that isn't receiving the messages.  Then change the field "development" from sandbox to production

That should solve that problem.

Brian