Re: Push Notification Statistics

Bob Jones

Aug 25, 2013, 12:14:13 PM8/25/13
to easy...@googlegroups.com
I have better numbers than that but my primary users are iPhone.. Maybe you can pop something up in the app talking about the benefits of PUSH notifications and see if they'll change their settings

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 6:48:53 AM UTC-8, Aletta Wheeler wrote:
I have been keeping track of how many users of our iPad app allows push notifications. I came up with some disappointing results. Only 5% allows push notifications. 95% disallows. I would like to hear what other developers are experiencing.