Re: [easyapns:885] No valid recipient was provided.

Mohan

Feb 6, 2013, 4:42:52 PM2/6/13
to easy...@googlegroups.com
Looking at the message it seems there may not be any devices recorded yet in the database.

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013, Aletta Wheeler wrote:
Confused. Are my certificates generated incorrectly or is this something else?

No valid recipient was provided.

1) APNS::queueMessage -> File: pushnotifications.php (line 45)
2) APNS::_triggerError -> File: class_APNS.php (line 844)

line 45 in pushnotifications.php states:

$apns->queueMessage();

and line 842 - 844 in class_APNS.php states

// No recipients left?
if (empty($list))
$this->_triggerError('No valid recipient was provided.');

If anybody can point me in the right direction, it's greatly appreciated.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Easy APNs" group.