Confirm appointment only after admin confirmed

Julian Schwarz

May 15, 2024, 11:46:44 AMMay 15
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello together,

I couldn't find any topic here that is similar to my "issue".
Following situation:
When a customer successfully books an appointment, it gets added to the calendar and confirmed via email notification right away.
Is there a feature/option that the customer can finish booking an appointment but does not receive any confirmation email as long as the admin has manually confirmed that appointment?
So the situation ideally would be:
- Customer books an appointment
- Admin or any provider (email address which the system uses to send email) receives an email for that incoming appointment
- Manually confirm or cancel that appointment
- Only then the customer will receive an email for confirmation or cancellation
(Current version 1.4.3).

Greetings and thanks in advance!
Julian

Alex Tselegidis

May 20, 2024, 6:27:36 AMMay 20
to Easy!Appointments - Support Group
Hello!

Thanks for posting this here.

This is in general possible, but will require some code adjustments.

Basically we'll defer the notification delivery for once the appt is confirmed (e.g. status is set to "Confirmed" or similar)

Feel free to contact in...@easyappointments.org and get a free quote for this customization.

Alex Tselegidis, Easy!Appointments Creator
Need a customization? Get a free quote!